Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

What a year. It's been one of the most exciting, tumultuous years of my life. So much has happened. Kath and I rejoined NCC youth, we came close to losing our house, declared bankruptcy, went to YFN in Texas, spent a week with our best friends in North Carolina, I taught a girls dance group for kids camp, went to the beach for a month, wrote 50,000 words in my novel, The Hawk and The Hunter, and to top it all off, I turned 18. Whew.
A lot of good things happened. A lot of crap happened. All in all, I think '09 was better than '08. And I'm personally in a better place. Despite, or more probably because of all the difficult things, I've come through a stronger person.
I'm looking forward to this year with a positive expectation. God is good, ya know? In February I'll begin teaching a young girls' dance class and I fully intend to have completed my book by June. As for further education, well I don't really have a clue, but God does. =)
Here's to 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post to Dad. Quite an impressive year indeed! You really should blog more often. Really. You are a gifted writer. I think it's hereditary. ; )

    ReplyDelete